Student Visa Process
Attend A Counselling Session
Attend a counseling session to find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions. Register with shree Hari Immigration and Travels Pvt. Ltd. to start the admission and visa process.
To apply in UK IELTS is mandatory. Join Shree Hari for Expert Guidelines and take 3 Months coaching to get assured result in IELTS for bright future
Apply for Admission
Once you have decided what and where you want to study, and have got required IELTS band, complete the application to the institutions of your choice. At the time of application for admission you will be required to submit several documents including proof of previous academic qualifications and in most cases proof of your English language ability. In 7 Working Days you will get your offer letter.
Pay Tuition Fee
To accept your offer from an education provider, you must pay the tuition fee as advised by the institution. You can choose to pay this fee through either Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Direct Debit (DD). Shree Hari will help you arrange either of these payment methods.
Once the institutions have received and processed your tuition fee payment, they will issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Once we have received this, we will notify you that it is now time to come back into your branch with your required documents and start the visa application process.
To lodge your visa application you will need to provide the documents likewise including proof of previous academic qualifications, in most cases proof of your English language ability and Tuition fees payment receipt.
We will notify you as soon as we know the outcome of your visa application so you can come in and collect your passport. In most cases this is a positive response and it means you can also start planning your travel and accommodation for the UK!
At Shree Hari we help you organize your travel arrangements to begin your new student life inUK. Air ticketing, insurance and foreign exchange, Pre departure Seminars and Post landing services like Airport Pick up, accommodation will all be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier!
List of Institutions
We are representatives of many highly reputed institutions located in UK. Our representation is spread across the various cities and education sectors including colleges, polytechnics and universities.
- Bath Spa University
- Buckinghamshire (Bucks) New University
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Northumbria University
- Thames Valley University
- University of Brighton
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Sussex
- Malvern House International-University
- Anglia Ruskin University Bournemouth University
- Birmingham City University
- Coventry University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Essex
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Salford
- University of Hull
- University of Surrey
- Anglian College
- British Institute of Technology and e-Commerce
- Belgravia College Cavendish College Chichester College
- EThames College
- Finance Business Training
- London School of Accountancy and Management
- London School of Business and Finance
- London School of Business and Management
- London School of Commerce
- Malvern House London
- South Thames College, LONDON Twin International Study Centre
- Motherwell College
- Heriot - Watt International Study Centre Huddersfield International Study Centre
- Keele International Study Centre
- Lancaster International Study Centre