DO YOU WANT TO BECOME
CERTIFIED IELTS™ TRAINER?
Join IELTS Train-The-Trainer (TTT) - 100% Online
(2 Hrs each on Saturdays & Sundays)
Application Deadline: 10th July 2022
Course Commencement: 30th July 2022
The 30 hrs online IELTS Train-The-Trainer program jointly conducted by Shreehari Education Consultant Pvt. Ltd and Vishv Umiya Foundation is designed to help you prepare students to take the IELTS test. The training is ideal for anyone who wants to start a career in IELTS test preparation or upskill to fast-track their professional growth. Designed and delivered by ELT experts, you will learn about the test format, language training, and assessment and mindset to assist test take score to achieve desired band score.
- Industry-recognized Certification
- Guaranteed Job Placement*
- Training by CELTA-Certified Trainers
- A Robust Curriculum
- 100% Online Weekend (Saturdays & Sundays) Classess
- An Introduction to the IELTS Test
- Teaching English to Non-native speakers
- Planning, Organising and Delivering IELTS Listening Training
- Planning, Organising and Delivering IELTS Reading Training
- Planning, Organising and Delivering IELTS Writing Training
- Planning, Organising and Delivering IELTS Speaking Training
- Conducting the IELTS Writing & Speaking Assessment
- Classroom Management
- Professional Practice
- Capstone Project
By the end of this intensive training program participants will be able to
- Understand IELTS test format, scoring and policies
- Apply multiple methods and techniques to train non-native speakers in English language
- Identify and use a variety of teaching and learning resources to achieve training objectives
- Create session plans by identifying and organizing questions types, required language skills and test strategies for each sub-test (Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Analyse and apply writing and speaking assessment criteria to evaluate and facilitate performance improvement
- Define various classroom management strategies to enhance impact
- Measure training effectiveness through feedback and self-evaluation
- Demonstrate high standars of professional practices
Master Trainers (Bio)
Mrs Saathi Chakraborthy (CELTA)
Sathi Chakraborty is the astute Trainer and Mentor for all English Language Test Preparations with over 19 years of experience. Armed with a Masters degree in Comparative Literature from the renowned Jadavpur University, she has successfully completed TKT and CELTA Cambridge University UK certification, TESOL ALAP certification from TESOL, UK. She has mastered the TOEFL certification with flying colours as well, and is currently one of the Master Trainers for TOEFL India, mentoring and training the teachers for TOEFL.
- Recently a new feather has been added to her cap; she was selected as one of the flag-bearers of the 10k Women Entrepreneurs program sponsored by Goldman Sachs in collaboration with NSRCEL. In this unique mentorship program, top notch women entrepreneurs were selected from across India to undergo a training program from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Sathi has been effectively conducting IELTS coaching programs for the past 19 years and have created a niche for herself, where her students vouch for the efficacy of her training.
- She continuously oversees research and development programs to ensure quality standards and strives for perfection, which is reflected in the excellent results the candidates achieve in the English Language Proficiency Assessment exams like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, OET.
Prashant Pillai is a passionate skill trainer, education consultant, and travel enthusiast with over 17 years of professional experience in diverse areas such as International Education Advising, Corporate Training, and Business Consulting. He is the founder of Sharanam Transformative Learning Pvt Ltd – an education company involved in helping organizations master change and maximize their potential through the building of capabilities. Prashant is also a founding member of a charity called WELLT, an organization involved in English Language & Skill development among the underprivileged.
Mr Prashant Pillai (TAE)
Educator, Entrepreneur & Explorer