- Approximate Tuition Fees
Why New Zealand
New Zealand is a beautiful country located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean. New Zealand comprises oftwo main islands, the North and South Islands, which are separated by the Cook Strait.New Zealand is a developed country with remarkable economic growth. She is a culturally diverse &politically stable country. The Polynesian culture here has its roots in erstwhile British culture. There aresignificant influences of European, American, Maori Polynesian and Asian culture. To study in New Zealand is a fail-safe option as it has developed a reputation as a Quality Educationprovider over the years with accredited and well established colleges and universities. Students whohave studied at a university in New Zealand have proved to be Innovative Thinkers. New Zealand has ahistory of producing some of the finest academicians, for example, Sir Ernest Rutherford, the first tosplit the atom, and Dr. Bryan Barrett Boyes, the renowned international heart surgeon. A New Zealandeducation offers students the best of spoils, be it education or the amazing lifestyle one leads here. Study Smart in recent times is credited as a reputed consultant in Delhi, dealing with education inNew Zealand. Our team and performance stands out among New Zealand Education Consultantsacross the country.
- World Class education with Globally Recognized qualifications
- Flexible pathway programmers with variety of courses from Diplomas to Degree level
- Education system of New Zealand is based on the British Education system
- Cost of education is very reasonable when compared to UK, USA & Australia
- Students are allowed to work part time (20 hrs per week) during their course
- Direct 1 year Job Search Visa after completion of course & Post Study Work Visa for 2 years onfinding a job Easy PR options after study
- Highly developed, safe and lively country with excellent recreational opportunities. Consideredto be a lifestyle superpower.
- Stream Line Visa process with 100% success rate
- Tuition fees needs to be paid after the Visa approval JOB PROSPECTSPart-time Job ProspectsStudents enrolled in a program of study at a university in New Zealand, are eligible to work for amaximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year and full time for upto 40 hours during thesummer term breaks. The minimum wage for part-time jobs are NZ$13 per hour, the last we checked.
The maximum depends on the category of work you take up. Part time job opportunities are plenty anda good one can take care of your living expenses at the minimum. New Zealand Universities help theirstudents land part-time jobs with ease. Post Study Work OptionsYou don’t have to come back to India if you successfully complete your studies in New Zealand. Youbecome eligible for a guaranteed 12 months job search visa. This visa allows you to stay in New Zealandand work full time in any job after finishing a course at a New Zealand University. But the importantthing is that in these 12 months you have to find a job relevant to the course you just completed. Onceyou secure this you can apply for a longer work permit, which is generally issued for 2 years. At thisstage you will have enough points to apply for Permanent Residency New Zealand Permanent Residencyholder enjoys a lot of benefits like subsidized tuition fees for higher education, low interest rates & easyloan facilities. Also traveling to any Euro national country becomes very easy and affordable for studentsstudying at a University in New Zealand. Student lifeNew Zealand is a vibrant nation with excellent academic options and a safe environment to live in.International students who study at a University in New Zealand can enjoy a premium lifestyle at anaffordable expense.New Zealand Colleges have everything you need, world-class education, great quality of life, diverseculture, vibrant cities, stunning natural scenery and unbeatable outdoor adventure activities.
New Zealand is home to glaciers, mountains, rainforests and a beautiful coastline at the same time. NewZealand does not fall behind in the educational scenario as well, with seven of New Zealand’suniversities out of the its total eight featuring in top world ranking in the recent years. For a subtlenation of 4 million citizens, it is nothing less than a great feat.
Visa process A formal admission offer from the institution needs to be received before applying for a studentvisa. Student needs to have sufficient funds for living expenses The processing time for student visa application depends upon the application and may varyfrom 15 to 30 working days.Once all the visa documentation is scrutinized and accepted, the New Zealand High Commission willinform you of a preliminary acceptance of your visa application. For Issuance of the visa you need to
produce a few documents and the Visa is normally issued within 5 working days post submission of therequired documentation.