IELTS is an international test to check the proficiency of non-native English-speaking people. It is mandatory for those who want to migrate to a country for work, study abroad and settle where English is the native language. Cambridge Assessment English which is a non-teaching department of University of Cambridge is the producer of IELTS. They also provide IELTS tools and materials to help the learners study, plan and practice their exams.
Having experience of over 16 years, Shreehari has mastered the art of IELTS training. With highly experienced, trained and certified faculties, Shree Hari is among the leading and best IELTS coaching institutes helping more than 5000 students per year to achieve the required band scores in the IELTS Test. In addition, Shreehari is an exclusive platinum knowledge partner of Cambridge University Press for the entire West India zone.
IELTS Test Format
- The IELTS test assesses a candidate’s abilities on four different parameters: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- There are two modules of the IELTS test:
- Format of exam for listening and speaking are same for both the modules. However, the formats of the Reading and Writing section are different in both the tests.
- Mostly, test for Listening, Reading, and Writing tests are on the same day with no break during the test. While test for Speaking is either before or after one week of the test date for rest of three skills.
- Duration for the LRW (Listening, Reading, and Writing) test is 2 hours and 45 minutes while Speaking test lasts for 11-14 minutes.
The first two components manage things set in everyday social contexts.
Maximum 30 minutes of audio + 10 minutes of transfer time.
Note: Candidates write their answers on the question paper as they listen and 10 minutes are given at the end of the test to transfer their answers to an answer sheet. Care ought to be taken while writing answers on the answer sheet. Poor spelling and grammar are penalized under this section.
|No. of Questions
|Types of Questions
|Fill in the blanks, maps/ plan/diagram labelling, multiple-choice questions, matching form/note/table/flow-chart/summary completion, sentence completion.
|Each correct answer is worth 01 mark.
Why Shree Hari?
Having experience of over 16 years, Shreehari has mastered the art of teaching IELTS with trained and certified faculty. In addition, Shreehari is an exclusive platinum knowledge partner at Cambridge University Press in West India.
IELTS is an international test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. Cambridge Assessment English is the producer of IELTS. They provide IELTS tools and materials to help the learners plan and practice their exams.
Register For Free Demo Lectures
What Students Say
My experience at shreehari is really great. All the staff members are supportive and helpful.. also teaching is good.
According to me, it's fabulous place for student to complete their goals to study in abroad. Moreover, behavior of staffs are awesome and very helpful throughout the process
Good and smooth experience compare to other consultancies. I experienced many other consultancies but there were no better personal look out. Here I got a personal look out with proper outcome.