Spouse Open Work Permit Canada


Full-time students who have a valid study visa may apply for an open work permit on behalf of their spouses or common-law partners. The spouse or common-law partner of the international student may work if they have an open work permit. Your spouse or partner can apply without a job offer, and his or her permit will be good for the same amount of time as your study permit. This is a great way for your spouse or common-law partner to get involved in the neighborhood, obtain useful work experience, and make some additional cash. After you arrive in Canada, your spouse or common-law partner can submit an application for a work visa. It is also feasible to apply for your initial study permit outside of Canada and your spouse’s or common-law partner’s employment permit at the same time. Your minor child(ren) may also pursue studies at the preschool, primary, or secondary levels without a study permit. Shreehari Immigration Consultants will assist you with Immigration through Spousal Open Work Permit in Canada.

Spouse Open Work Permit Canada

Please be aware that the majority of applications must be submitted with government application processing fees to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

An open work visa application may be made by your spouse or common-law partner if you:

Attend a full-time Student where:

A public post-secondary institution in Quebec, such as a university or college

A private university in Quebec or

Canadian private school with a current study permit and the legal authority to confer academic degrees (such as a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree).

We offer a variety of alternatives for our Canadian immigration services, including Full Representation, Final Review, and Do-It-Yourself packages. You can schedule an appointment to speak with an immigration consultant if you have any queries.

Benefits of a Spouse Open Work Permit


Learn about the numerous advantages of holding a Spouse Open Work Permit, from career growth to financial independence and exploring Canada. Spouse Open Work Permit is a remarkable opportunity for couples in Canada. It enables spouses or partners to contribute to their family’s financial well-being while enjoying life in a diverse and welcoming country. If you meet the eligibility criteria, it’s a pathway to explore your potential in the Canadian job market while supporting your loved one’s aspirations.

Fill your Details


    Book Your Appointment

    How Express Entry Works


    Express Entry is an online system used to handle applications from skilled workers who want to become permanent residents of Canada. It’s not its own immigration program; instead, it helps choose the most suitable candidates for Canada’s existing skilled worker immigration programs.

    Fill your Details