- Canada is the 02nd largest country in the world in land area
- 27 Canadian universities are ranked in The World University Ranking (2019)
- One of the top study destinations with 5,00,000+ international student enrolments
- Among world’s safest and most peaceful countries (Global Peace Index, 2018)
- World’s most educated country with 50% Canadians having college degree
- One of the wealthiest countries with $48,000 per capita income
- Highest number of lakes in the world numbering around 30 lakhs!
- Major industries are manufacturing, mining, services, forestry & petroleum
- Over 3,00,000 immigrants migrate to Canada every year
Study in Canada
The education system in Canada is divided into four stages including pre-school or early childhood education, primary or elementary education, secondary education and post-secondary or tertiary education. Out of these four stages, post-secondary or tertiary education includes college and university program and vocational as well as technical schooling. The academic institutions are classified into career and technical colleges, community colleges, university colleges and university. The government invests heavily in education and monitors to ensure quality standards. The various study levels and its duration are as below:
- Certificate (1 or 2 years)
- Diploma (1 or 2 years)
- Advanced Diploma (3 years)
- Bachelor Degree/ Bachelor Honors (3 or 4 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma/ Graduate Certificate (1 or 2 years)
- Master Degree (1 or 2 years)
- Doctoral/PhD programs (4 years & more)
What Students Say
My experience at shreehari is really great. All the staff members are supportive and helpful.. also teaching is good.
According to me, it's fabulous place for student to complete their goals to study in abroad. Moreover, behavior of staffs are awesome and very helpful throughout the process
Good and smooth experience compare to other consultancies. I experienced many other consultancies but there were no better personal look out. Here I got a personal look out with proper outcome.