Australia is considered as the smallest continent (also known as Oceania) and 6th largest country in the world in terms of land area. It lies in the Southern Hemisphere between the Indian ocean and the Pacific Ocean. With a population of just 2.5 crores, its highly urbanized with over 80% of its population living in the cities, mostly in eastern states. Here are some interesting things about Australia:
- Australia is world’s largest island and has over 10,000 beaches
- Some of its wildlife like Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus, wombats, quokkas, etc. are not found anywhere else.
- Australian state of Tasmania has world’s cleanest air and water
- Over 7 million international tourists visit Australia every year
- Over 70% of Australians plays at-least one sport regularly
- 27% of Australians are migrants
- Australia and New Zealand have free border agreement for permit-free movement of their citizens
Why Study In Australia
Australia is among Top 3 most popular destinations for international students with over 6,00,000 enrolled each year. Its popularity is because of its great climate, vibrant cities, advanced academic institutions and a high standard of living.
Below are the few reasons to study in Australia:
- Certificate (Level 1 to 4)
- Diploma (Level 5)
- Advanced Diploma; Associate Degree (Level 6)
- Bachelor Degree (Level 7)
- Bachelor (Honors), Graduate Certificate/Diploma (Level 8)
- Master Degree (Level 9)
- Doctoral Degree (Level 10)
The educational system in Australia focus on actual learning for course outcomes. Thus, the courses and qualifications are designed as per industry labor needs so that the graduates are job ready. Classes are delivered through comprehensive teaching coupled with practical demonstrations on advanced technology actual set-up.
Australian education system is divided into following divisions as per age growth:
- Primary School: From Kindergarten to next 7-8 years
- Secondary School: For 3 or 4 years from the age group of 7-10 or 8-10 years.
- Senior School: Starts from 11 -12 years age bracket and continues for 2 years.
- Tertiary Education: Consists higher education, TAFE and Vocational Education & Training (VET)
Frequently Asked Questions
What Students Say
My experience at shreehari is really great. All the staff members are supportive and helpful.. also teaching is good.
According to me, it's fabulous place for student to complete their goals to study in abroad. Moreover, behavior of staffs are awesome and very helpful throughout the process
Good and smooth experience compare to other consultancies. I experienced many other consultancies but there were no better personal look out. Here I got a personal look out with proper outcome.